Text the message @cwhitele to the number 81010.You will be connected to my remind app for all important announcements.
Attention Seniors: June 3, Monday – Class Day Practice 8:45 in commons…………….. June 4, Tuesday – Class Day- 10:00- arrive at 9:15
June 7, Friday – Graduation Practice at the stadium, 8:30 until ……… June 8, Saturday – Graduation 9:00. Arrive at 7:15 a.m.
- Please check your email or Call the library to see if you owe any library fines.
- Call Ms. Hodge to pay for school fees. Extension 6227
- Your fines MUST be cleared before graduation.
- Handicap parking is available for those person’s who have a DMV issued blue handicap sticker/permit/license tag.
- If you require handicap seating please see Mrs. Whiteley at the end of graduation practice. You will exchange regular tickets for handicap area tickets. Only 2 tickets per each disabled person.
- If you are trying to purchase senior pictures go to legacystudios.com or call them at 1-800-348-4360
- Please come pick up your graduation items if you have not done so. To find out your balance go to rhodesgraduation.com or see Mrs. Whiteley.
- You will get 14 tickets each at graduation practice.
- We do not have any extra tickets.
- I have the diploma covers. You get yours on graduation day.
- You will receive cords and medallions at the end of graduation practice.
- If you are participating in class day you must come to practice on Monday at 8:45 in the commons.
- No umbrellas, signs, coolers or balloons in the stadium.
- Parking is difficult with so many people. You are highly recommended to come early. Early is before 8:00 a.m. There will be overflow parking this year at Sumter High School. You can park in student parking at the back of the school, however, you will need to walk to the stadium.
- You must wear your graduation clothes to class day. Girls must wear white dresses and white shoes. Guys must wear dark pants, white dress shirt, a tie or bow tie, and dark dress shoes. Everyone will wear your graduation gown. No caps needed at class day.
- Dress code for graduation: same dress clothes as for class day but you will wear your entire graduation regalia.
If you plan to attend graduation you must: pay off your balance with Jostens including any ring balances, pay any school fees, pay any library fees, pay any textbook fees. See Ms. Hodge, ext. 6227, to pay for fees. If you don’t do this you will not be allowed to participate in graduation.
Please read the attached document pertaining to class day and graduation. Dress code requirements, rules, expectations, etc. are listed on this link.
************* Grad Info. 2019 *******************