LATEST INFORMATION: 9/5/2018
- The following is the order schedule for the seniors. we are flexible but please try to abide by this schedule or the lines will get extremely long.
- All students need to report to every class for attendance purposes.
- 8:45-10:00 Letters A, B, C ONLY. Students must check in with their first block teacher for attendance purposes and then given a pass to the mezzanine if last names start with A, B, C.
- If a student says they have early dismissal after first block then they may also come but you must check to make sure that is true. Call attendance or guidance to check their schedule. Give them a pass.
- 10:00-10:30—all IB Seniors with a pass
- 10:30-11:51—–D,E,F,G,H, I—–If a student has early dismissal after 2nd block and their name comes after the letter I, then please send them with a pass, after you check to make sure they have early dismissal. Also send any afternoon Career Center students who have career center 3rd and 4th block. Again, please check. Send with a pass.
- 12:00-2:07——- Report to 3rd block. Send all students with letters J, K, L, M,N, O,P. It is up to them to go to lunch at their normal time. Please send them with a pass. If someone has early dismissal after 3rd they may also come with a pass. Also, all Morning Career center students come during 3rd block.
- 2:15-3:30—— Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z Please send with a pass.
- Parents are welcome. Jostens accepts cash, money order, credit and debit cards. Deposit is 60 dollars.
Jostens will be at SHS on Thursday from 9-3. Bring your order form and 60 dollars for your deposit. Parents are welcome. There will be a schedule posted on here by tomorrow evening, Wednesday, so please be prepared to follow the schedule so the lines will not be too long. Also, if for some reason you are not able to order your graduation items on the 6th, Jostens will return on 9/20. There are extra order forms in the main office.
8/22/18 You only graduate from high school once. Make sure you make your mark in the yearbook by encouraging your parents, grandparents, and/or significant others to celebrate your accomplishment by placing a Senior Recognition Ad.
Deadline for ordering Senior Recognition Ads is November 30, 2018. Save money and order yours before October 13, 2018. Check out the following link.2018-2019 Senior Ad Order Forms – 16-Aug-2018, 15_19 Yearbooks are on sale for $55 for the first 3 weeks of school. From now until September 7th, save $15 off of the cover price of $70.
8/22/18 In addition, if you personalize your book with your name or initials for $7 extra before September 22nd, you can choose up to 4 icons for free (a $16 savings).Don’t wait. Buy now. Buying early can save you a lot of money. Click on the following link to order before Sept. 7th. 2018-2019 SHS Back to School Yearbook Sale Flyer-Ends September 7th (1)
8/21/2018 I am going to try another avenue for getting information to the seniors and the parents. Text the message @cwhitele to the number 81010. If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @cwhitele to (662) 269-0749. Once you have done this you will have direct connection to my cell phone through the remind app. I will be able to push out important dates and memos and you will be able to ask questions. Hope this helps
8/10/2018 Hello Seniors!!!!! I am Celeste Whiteley and I am the graduation coordinator. This involves everything from senior meetings, cap and gown orders, checking grades, checking absences, invitations, school fees, etc. In the spirit of trying to keep everyone informed I will regularly make announcements during the school day (twice each day), make edulink automated phone calls, post important dates on the marquee and MOST IMPORTANTLY , I will post instructions on this webpage. It is extremely important for every senior to follow this page closely, because this is the best way to stay informed about senior deadlines. I encourage everyone to check this web page EACH WEEK for any updates. Updates will always be in color.We do not mail information home due to funding.
All important dates are sent out through the automated Remind APP. Make sure you sign up for the remind app so you will not miss any important dates. Announcements are made twice daily. Please advise your son/daughter to listen to these announcements each day and bring the information home to the parent. Important dates are posted on the Marquee. If you do not have any classes on campus it is your responsibility to check this web page weekly for important updates. If you have questions you can email me at: email@example.com
Senior MAKE-UP pictures will be taken on NOVEMBER 5, 2018. You must go to the Legacy Studios website, seniors/legacystudios.com , and sign up for your senior photo shoot. There is a $15 sitting fee that you will pay online when you sign up. Your yearbook portrait will be a traditional head and shoulder pose in the required tuxedo or drape on a green screen backdrop. Tuxedos and drapes will be provided for your use. Gentlemen should wear a T-shirt and ladies a thin strapped tank top for their yearbook sitting. Gentlemen, please note – tuxedo jackets size 38 through 56 will be provided for your use. Please make alternative arrangements if another size is required. If you are having difficulties scheduling your appointment please call Legacy studios at: 1-800-348-4360 .